MET STARS LIVE IN CONCERT
The Met presents a recital series featuring some of opera’s biggest stars performing in striking locations across Europe and the U.S.
The Metropolitan Opera, New York, presents opera’s greatest stars perform in a groundbreaking new series of recitals in striking locations around the globe, each live via satellite and shot with multiple cameras. The cameras will be free to fully explore the interiors of the venues, capturing the artists’ performances as well as the architectural details of their unusual locations.
- Jonas Kaufmann from the Baroque Abbey in Polling, Germany
- Renée Fleming from the Dumbarton Oaks Museum in Washington, D.C.
- Roberto Alagna and Aleksandra Kurzak outdoors from the Château de la Chèvre d’Or in Èze, France
- Lise Davidsen from the Oscarshall Palace in Oslo, Norway
- Joyce DiDonato from the Jahrhunderthalle in Bochum, Germany
- Diana Damrau and Joseph Calleja from Caserta, Italy
- Bryn Terfel from the Brecon Cathedral, Wales
- NEW YEAR'S EVE GALA with Angel Blue, Pretty Yende, Javier Camarena and Matthew Polenzani from the Parktheater in Augsburg, Germany
- Sondra Radvanovsky and Piotr Beczała from the Stadthalle in Wuppertal, Germany
- Anna Netrebko from Vienna's Spanish Riding School, Austria
- Sonya Yoncheva from the Baroque library of the Schussenried Cloister, Germany
- WAGNERIANS IN CONCERT with Christine Goerke, Elza van den Heever, Michael Volle and Andreas Schager from the Hessisches Staatstheater in Wiesbaden, Germany
- THREE DIVAS with Ailyn Pérez, Nadine Sierra and Isabel Leonard from the Royal Opera of Versailles, France